Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I deactivated my facebook account. I know why. It's because I spent too much time on it. I mindlessly scrolled. Some of my biggest concerns were that my long lost friends wouldn't be able to get a hold of me. I think I'll be okay. My other fear/sad thought was that I wouldn't be able to see my family's/loved one's updates. So here is my plea. Please send me your facebook pictures and post your funny stories on your blog. Text me. Call me. Email me. 

If anything, I hope that I can replace my waste of time with actual conversations, and other things.

Sadly, I was afraid of disappearing. No one will remember me because I'm not currently trending in their news feed. 

OK. So that's a very sad and bleak confession. Whew, identity issues. 

Now I will snuggle my pups and hang out with my man. 

3 comments:

  1. Do you ever have a lunchtime free on Tuesdays? I work near your store that day til noon... and we need to hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise and good. I'm just so glad you're still blogging. Of course, we'll keep in touch all the other ways. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn I always liked your updates, but I understand. I'll try to text and call and read your blog more regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete