Monday, July 2, 2012

Yesterday on my lunch break at training, Tyler sent me a verse -


May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. (that's something to sing about, and meditate on).

(Colossians 1:11-14 ESV)

And it was very sweet. In the midst of hearing all kinds of stuff that wasn't the gospel, it was nice to be reminded. And who better than my thoughtful husband.

I'm so very excited to leave tomorrow after work to head to Tulsa. It'll be a great time. We're stopping in Springfield to see Lacy and Dustin. Ah, what a lovely week I have ahead of me. I need to find a place to practice while I'm there.

Time to pack.

1 comment: