Monday, August 6, 2012

Well, that was dark, guys. I'm feeling better. What's that? Losing your wedding ring isn't the end of the world? I think you might be right.

Tyler still loves me. My yoga training weekend is over. I work every day this week, but short days. So I'm home early today, and it's nice. I might even nap. It's been a while.

I just ate a salad and I'm hungrier. I know it doesn't make sense, but I swear training all weekend just left a hole in my stomach.

Alisha and Leslie, thanks for your comments on the last post. I appreciate your support/input.

I want nachos.

Also, God is good. I'm learning and growing and it's hard but I'm so glad. The process is so ugly, but so necessary... and beautiful in a messy art kind of way.

I have a lot of thoughts, but I can't formulate them at the moment. Please wait anxiously.

With love, Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment