Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mopey Tuesday

Amanda, I'm so glad you quoted Jack Donaghy. I laughed.

Leslie, I had a thought after I did zero research and bought that oil. I much more trust coconut oil because it doesn't clog pores and it's antibacterial. So this morning I lotioned my face like normal with coconut oil and let a hot rag sit on my face until it cooled off. I did notice that my face wasn't dry today and my zits wanted to be popped rather than being little pests deep within my face.

I have friends and family that love me. But, for some reason at work the tiniest thing can just bring me down. Like way down. I always remind myself of what Ange told me once when I did something really stupid. I don't remember what I did, but this is what she said... "Shannon, I always feel that way, but then I remember that a few people love me, and so does God." I almost want to put that on my board at work - A few people love you, and so does God.

Tyler and I just watched Drive with Ryan Gosling. It was pretty awesome/gross. Some murder (the mafia kind), good music, cool driving, and of course Ryan Gosling. Some day when he's 72, it'll be cool to have a picture of him on your wall from when he was 24... like all those other old actors.

Tomorrow is my last day of work and then a day off on Thursday. And I get an iPhone tomorrow. The first person I will call is my mom.

Goodnight, goodnight. And please pass the ice cream. Life is a curious kumquat.

1 comment:

  1. Shan, post it on your board!

    So great to hear your voice tonight. Thanks for calling your MOM. I have missed your calls on your morning drive to work.

    Goodnight...

    ReplyDelete