Monday, April 30, 2012

Holy crap

You guys made me teary with your comments on the last post. Thanks.

A couple of things. I miss my friend. Tomorrow is her 25th birthday and I have thought of things as crazy as driving to Springfield to take her to lunch and driving back (I was actually like "Oh my gosh, I'm going to drive three hours by myself tomorrow!)... but I have to work a health fair. I can't be with her this weekend. And I could just kick myself. You know when you think to yourself, "There has to be a way we can fix this!" I've thought of everything. Anyway, Lacy is a kindred spirit. I miss the shit out of her. Happy birthday to my soul sister. Last year we took a spontaneous trip to Chicago, and man, I have some good memories. Love it.

The other thing... today both of my Assistant Managers called in sick. I did the work of three people and it was stressful and I kicked bum. It felt good.

I have a Kentucky Derby party this weekend with Tyler's family. I'm going to wear a dress. I need to find a derby hat.... unfortunately, there will not be mint juleps there. You booze, you lose.

Afterwards we'll be attending Cinco De Mayo party at the Shead's. It'll be a good time.

This morning I woke up and did pushups and abs. You cannot imagine how much that helped me at yoga this evening. I felt like a muscle woman. It was nice.

I got my headbands in from Etsy. They're cute. I won't post a picture, because from this day forward you won't  see me not wearing one.

That's it. Here's to Tuesdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment