Friday, June 1, 2012

Blogs that are better than mine

Do yourself a favor and read this birth story. I laughed and cried and freaked out a little bit. It's the post before the latest post. Also, this lovely couple definitely used the girl name that Tyler and I chose seven years ago. No, we shouldn't have had a baby name picked out as juniors in high school. But we did. Gross. Also, seven years ago yesterday was our first kiss. No, we shouldn't have been kissing as juniors in high school. But we did.

Gross.

Also, this blog post will make you cry. If you haven't met Kaleb, I wish you could. I don't know him well, but what I have known of him since he was a little pre schooler is that he is hilarious and precious and so grown up for his age. He has to be a little more grown up, living with CF. He is awesome and so is his mom.

Today is my day off. This morning I went to a book study for The Reason for God. I started to read the book when it first came out, but didn't finish it. It's all good, but it makes my brain work a lot. I want to read it because I have people in my life that choose not to believe in God, and I want to have as many answers as I can for them. Also, I want to grow. I don't want to just believe in God because I was raised that way, and that isn't the case. However, it's easy to fall back on that and not really search for answers.

I'm going to lunch with my sweet friend Allison, and I'm going shopping at Sam'swhich makes me sweaty, but I'm excited to make different food. I'm planning some meals for our lake trip next week! Holla.

I had a meeting last night for yoga teacher training. My teachers said to start thinking about the end of this year when we're done with training, and to think about our schedule, when we'd like to teach, how many classes, etc. They said they chose us not only for our practice, but for our character too, and that they wanted us to be on their team. So that was nice to hear. I'm not really sure what that will look like along with a full-time job. We'll see.

Well. I'm going to move along with my life. It's 8:30 am and I don't want to lose the day.

3 comments: