Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Our life now


Well. I sit on this couch a lot. And feed him a lot. Speaking of feeding him... Breast feeding is hard. Really hard. I prepared so much for labor and birth. I'm glad I did (even though it was basically out of my control). I thought, "I'm tired," when I looked at breast feeding books. Figured it would just work out. Well. It does eventually, after lots of tears and pain and frustration and prayer. 

My hair never dries. I shower (or takes a whore's bath - ask Grandma D if you don't know what this is) and my hair goes up immediately. I'm either feeding him or holding him or something. I totally get people cutting their hair when they have kids. In the mean time... I'm scared of getting moldy hair. Haha. Gross. 

I'm so slumpy now. I gots to get some abs. 

Leon is asleep and I must get things done now. Merry Christmas Eve, my friends. 

Cuteness

Usually around 3 or 4 am Tyler takes a turn :)

The face he makes right before I shove my boob in his mouth. 

The face he makes when he's thinking about boobs. 

Complete exhausted from boobs. 

The End. 



2 comments:

  1. what a precious boy. you're doing a great job mama. feed him. wear him. hold him. feed him some more. take a nap, watch tv... he'll be all big and independent before you know it. merry christmas to your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! I wasn't prepared for how difficult breastfeeding was either. It's no joke. Thankfully, it gets SO much better and easier. He will start eating faster, which will give you more time in between feeds! And eventually it won't hurt anymore...making it actually feel like bonding (yay!). You are doing so so good (and you look awesome by the way). Keep surrounding yourself with supportive and encouraging people. Love you!

    ReplyDelete